INSPIRATION FOR THE LIFE! THE BEST OF ROME IN 4 DAY



INSPIRATION FOR THE LIFE! THE BEST OF ROME IN 4 DAY


I have not doubt, Rome has my heart forever

If you are thinking to visit Rome you need to know that You will fall in love, its because 
the city overflows with emotion that I will wish have born there! 



I has been Twice in Rome, but I have sure that I don´t know enough and I need to come back another Thousand times. In my first time there I stayed for 5 unbelievable days, in my second time only Three. I like to think that the more days you can stay in Rome is Better. But "time is Money" so... 4 days is enough for Discover the best part of the better city in the world,  " for me"



Rome is amazing for many reason, if you are religious you will pray in a lots and unbelievable church , if you like to eat,  oh my god!! you will be a fantastic gastronomic experience, if you like art yours eyes will shine because have many museums and  in each corner in the city have some thing  for to say... IS SO AMAZING ♥
I do not have sure if is possible found the perfect Itinerary in Rome, cause every single street, every single corner will take to you for a amazing experience, so if I can give you an advice, let you lost in Rome for to found the best in Rome.
But if you want some direction for enjoy the best and don´t waste your time, follow me, I will show you the best way the enjoy Rome in 4 days .

First day
Start you day in the more famous attraction in the city and one the more famous attraction in 
the world, the unbelievable Coliseum.” Its amazing but don´t make a lot expectancy, 
I like more them in outside than inside “


When you get there you probably will say, Oh my god! Is so amazing!


Tips* is better  to buy yours tickets in your city because the line to buy at entrance is terrible.

Buy together with the coliseum the ticket the Roman Forum Park

You will spend about 2 hours to visit the two attractions.


Leave the Coliseum and walking to famous “Piazza di Venezia” Beautiful monument. Don't be hurry, Rome was made to be living in slowdown. Walk in the street and want to lost yourself

Second day  -  One day of history and Faith

The Vatican is almost one city inside of Rome, for to know everything about this amazing place let one full day especial to Vatican.

Start early, buy the tickets to visit the Vatican museum and spend 4 hour at least, after this Amazing experience is time to lunch, go to the Piazza di San Pedro, the biggest symbol the catholic church.

After the lunch go spend 1 hour in Vatican Necrópole, 1 hour in Vatican views  and 30 minutes inside San Pedro Church.


Vatican Necrópole $ 12 -  More on less
Vatican views  $ 8 More on less




After leave the church is time to know the streets, and to walk toward the Sant’Angelo Castle, Amazing place. If you want buy the ticket and to know the castle, if you not you can only sit there and enjoy the vibe.



Third day

For this day I advice you to know fontan di Trevi, make a wish, buys  Ice Cream and after go to all “ piazzas” that you find in the way,  I liked  of piazza di Spagna and Piazza Di verona



The lest day

Today is day to say goodbye for this amazing city

Go to many churches spreads in the city, spend two hour to lunch in a good restaurant and come back to coliseum in sunset, is a amazing experience
Walk in slow through the city, to learn some word in Italian, enjoy all Flavors of ice cream and be happy









Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas